Tuesday, September 29, 2009

this is the retreat center, in the courtyard

the maditation labyrinth. i can feel the energy radiating from it when i walk by. havent had a chance to walk it yet.


this is at the beach in waikawau, near the last place i stayed, karuna falls.


karuna falls



milling wheat for bread

so here i am at this retreat center. we're cleaning up the place for the next group, who comes friday. its a yoga & dance group. i'm allowed to partake in the classes. it is raining so much here, off & on. worse than seattle rain! but anyway its lovely. im a bit bored at the moment but am moving on on sunday and will try to take advantage of the space here whilst im here.

2 comments:

  1. I keep trying to post a comment, only it never works! Maybe this time it will let me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! I had to change one of my browser settings.

    Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love the beach picture. And I'm curious to know if the labyrinth matches your tattoo.

    ReplyDelete